Ever since the launch of the first model of the Maruti Vitara Brezza since 2016, this car has dominated the automobile market of the country pretty well. For quite some time, this car competed with top class rival models, however, nothing led to a change in its numerouno position. Currently, the Maruti Suzuki Pvt India Ltd is planning to manufacture the AMT variant of this car which is the much-anticipated petrol variant. The new model of Vitara Brezza petrol variant has quite a number of significant features which are new and totally worth the buy!
The major features of Maruti Brezza petrol variant are discussed below.
- Engine: The new Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza has the same 1.5-litre petrol engine which powers some of the rival cars thus, making this car an equally competent in the market. This new powered petrol engine of 1.5-litre K15B offers 104.7 PS and 138 Nm torque similar to the rival company’s latest launches. Previously in India, the K14 petrol motor was used in the cars, but now this revamped petrol engine will be used in the automobiles.
- Automatic Transmission: The AMT variant of the Brezza will make its debut with the new Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza. This AMT equipped the car with a petrol sipping engine is directly an enemy to all the diesel-sipping cars. This model cannot take over high powered engine cars yet, but definitely inclusion of the K15B petrol engine in this new Maruti Brezza is a decision in Maruti’s favour. The petrol sipping 15-litre engine in the Brezza will also be equipped with a four-speed automatic transmission. This will make the all-new compact SUV to shred off all the heat and get an edge over all the other AT-equipped petrol-powered rivals.
- Hybrid: It is been discussed that the new model of Vitara Brezza with its 1.5-litre petrol engine will be modified with the latest SHVS micro-hybrid technology. This sort of modern technology was already available in other models of Maruti including the highly upgraded cars. But now, it is been said that this form of technology will also be used in the cars fitted with K15B petrol engines. This will enhance the fuel mileage when the car will be on offer and all the other models of Maruti which are petrol variants will also be modified with this technology.
- Safety Measures: All the sleek levels of the recent models of Maruti including the Vitara Brezza compact SUV is equipped with three important standard safety measures. These standard safety measures are- Front dual airbags, ABS and reverse parking sensors. All the petrol variants of Maruti will avail these safety measures which are essential and can prevent accidents in the future.
- Partnership with other Automobile company: Maruti has recently sealed the deal with another automobile giant and formed a partnership to sell the Vitara Brezza and some of its other famous models. This partnership will ensure that the cars are developed at low-cost, with the high-efficiency electric powertrain to make it more compact.
You can purchase your new Vitara Brezza from Maruti or any of the partnered companies!