If you find yourself dreading the task of repairing or servicing your vehicle, it’s worth mentioning that you’re not alone by any stretch of the imagination as nearly 68% of car owners in the UK have not established a long-term relationship with a trusted automotive expert.
The Cold, Hard Facts
However, if you take the time to ascertain the most renowned Dorset garage services, for instance, you’ll be able to enjoy a myriad of advantages:
- When compared side by side with people who “shop around” for vehicular repairs, those who consistently visit the same garage are able to save roughly 20% on routine services over the course of three years.
- This is particularly significant when considering the fact that both automotive services and vehicular insurance claims have swollen by upwards of 24% since 2007.
- Based on recent projections and forecasts, the expenses associated with servicing and insuring a vehicle will increase by at least 4% per year from 2018 to 2024.
As such, it’s in your best interests to partner with a reliable, one-stop shop for all of your family’s automotive needs as soon as possible, particularly if you’ve been paying over the top for MOT tests and component replacements for quite some time.
Finding a Trustworthy Local Garage Is Fairly Easy
Instead of spending copious amounts of time on researching service centres whenever a problem arises, you should create a partnership with a local garage that can tout the following aspects:
- Independent family-owned garage that has been around since the 1970s
- Highly trained, certified in-house technicians
- Comprehensive suite of services ranging from diagnostics, brake replacements, and battery installations to exhaust systems, air conditioning components, tyre fittings, and anything else you might need
Irrespective of whether you own a single vehicle or massive fleet of corporate cars, be sure to pick a dependable, long-standing local garage to handle all of your automotive requirements. It’s the best way to save money and ensure that your automobile(s) will always be in tip-top shape.